Wild orange fruit dip always makes me happy to serve and enjoy. Having a rough day? No need to wait until you are having a party. Enjoy this quick and easy appetizer for a party of one when you need a quick pick me up. The strawberries, mango and blackberries have been exceptionally great – so treat yourself the next time you need a refresh.
Of course, if you need a quick and easy appetizer for a party – this is still my “go-to” favorite. This Wild Orange Fruit Dip recipe takes less than 5 minutes to prepare – and if you’re quick enough probably 2 minutes max! It’s refreshing, its tasty, and it goes with everything and anything! Plus, this is yet another recipe where you can use your dōTERRA Essential Oils! This dip uses the essential oil wild orange, but you could get creative and use any of the other citrus essential oils to mix things up, for example: lemon, bergamot, lime, grapefruit … 🙂 The choice is all yours!
Wild Orange Fruit Dip
- 1 cup your choice of plain yogurt
- 2-3 drops of Wild Orange Essential Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Local Honey
- Orange peel zest
- Variety of chopped nuts for a nice garnish & maybe a few chocolate bits! (optional)
- Stir in the wild orange essential oil and honey with the yogurt.
- Place in a pretty serving bowl zest orange peel on top.
- (Optional) Garnish with a variety of chopped nuts and/or chocolate bits.
- Serve with all types of fruit! Cantaloupe, pineapple, strawberries, grapes, apple, etc!
- Enjoy your refreshing wild orange fruit dip!
UPDATE on wild orange essential oil – stay-tuned for a new program which will help you focus, recharge and build your business…and you will want to have wild orange essential oils on hand.