TerraShield is quickly becoming my favorite Spring/Summer essential oil ‘go-to’ blend! TerraShield not only works well, but it smells amazing unlike store-bought bug sprays that make anyone want to gag!
TerraShield (repellant blend) combines a proprietary blend of highly effective and safe essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil to help ward off insects. A primary function of essential oils in plants is protecting against insects and other predators. Unlike other products that contain synthetic and toxic chemicals, TerraShield Repellant Essential Oil Blend is a natural approach to managing exposure to biting insects. TerraShield’s fresh, light citrus scent is wonderfully invigorating and can be used safely by everyone in the family. One application provides coverage that lasts up to 6 hours.
TerraShield is a blend of:
Skimmia Laureola, Catnip Plant, Amyris Bark, African Sandalwood, Cabrueva Balsam, Wild Orange Peel, White Fir Needle, Cedarwood, Citronella Herb, Eucalyptus Leaf/Stem, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Genet Absolute, and Rose Flower essential oils in a base of fractionated coconut oil.
Single Oils Contained in TerraShield:
- Lemon Eucalyptus: is insecticidal. It may also help repel cockroaches, silverfish, and other insects
- Citronella: is insect repellant and insecticidal
- Lemongrass: is a strong insect repellant and in insecticidal to many insects
PRIMARY BENEFITS & USES:
- Acts as an effective, natural repellant
- Can be used safely by everyone in the family! Even your furry friends! 🙂
- Apply TerraShield to the legs, arms. and neck before going outdoors or diffuse on your patio to ward off pesky insects
- Take TerraShield Repellant Essential Oil Blend on camping trips or to outdoor events
- Apply TerraShield directly to skin or use in a spray bottle
- Rub or spray TerraShield around your door and window seals to deter insects from entering
- Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid eye contact, inner ears and other sensitive areas.
Use 3-4 drops in the diffuser of your choice, or place a few drops on ribbons and strings, and place near air vents, windows, or openings where bugs might come in.
- Apply 1-2 drops to desired area
- Use Spray for reaching where they’re biting