RELAXING + CALMING + GLOWING SKIN
Spikenard Essential Oil comes from the root of the flowering plant in the Valerian family, which is natively found in the Himalayan mountains. Historically, Spikenard was used by the Ayurvedic health practitioners of India. It is valued for promoting relaxation, uplifting mood and also for promoting glowing, healthy skin. Currently the oil, with its woody, musty, spicy scent, is used in perfumes and relaxing massage oils, as well as added to skin cleansers and hydrating lotions.
USES FOR SPIKENARD ESSENTIAL OIL
• Diffuse or apply one to two drops to back of neck for calming and relaxation.
• Create a custom fragrance by combining Spikenard with other oils such as Clove, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Myrrh, Wild Orange, Rose, and Vetiver.
• Add to skin hydrating cream to soften and smooth skin.
• Add to skin cleanser or anti-aging product to promote healthy, vibrant skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Apply one to two drops to back of neck or temple area.
- For skin products, add one to two drops to your cleanser or hydrating cream.
- For custom fragrance, combine with other essential oils.
- Promotes feelings of calmness and relaxation
- Promotes vibrant skin
- Used in aromatherapy and meditation for its grounding properties
If you love Spikenard, let me know how you are using it…I’d love to hear from you!