SWEET + MINTY + UPLIFTING
Spearmint is a perennial plant that grows 11–40 inches tall and flourishes in temperate climates. It is widely used in gums, candies, and dental products for its minty taste, and to promote fresh breath. Spearmint has been used for centuries for its digestive benefits. Its sweet, refreshing aroma is cleansing and uplifting, making it ideal to evoke a sense of focus and positive mood. Spearmint is very different from Peppermint, making it a milder option to use on children and those with sensitive skin. In cooking, Spearmint is frequently used in salads, drinks, and desserts, but it can also be used in homemade salad dressings and to marinate meats.
- Promotes digestion and helps reduce occasional stomach upset*
- Promotes a sense of focus and uplifts mood
- Cleanses the mouth and promotes fresh breath
- Diffuse to uplift mood
- Apply to toothbrush before brushing teeth for fresh breath
- Add a drop or two to any dessert, drink, salad, or entrée for flavoring and to promote digestion*
- For occasional stomach upset, add 1–2 drops to water and drink*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL PRIMARY BENEFITS
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
- May help alleviate stomach upset.*
- Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health.
Want to know about uses for Spearmint Essential Oil? Sign up for Kelly’s e-mails and get a free e-book about diffuser blends and learn more about essential oils.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use.
All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.