CALMING + RELAXING
Petitgrain essential oil has long been used for cleaning purposes and it has been used internally to support immune systems and nervous system functions.* The oil is produced from distilled leaves and twigs of the orange tree and the herbaceous aroma is used throughout the perfume industry for its fresh scent.
USES FOR PETITGRAIN ESSENTIAL OIL
- Diffuse for calming and relaxation.
- Blend with other citrus oils such as: Cassia, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Geranium, and Lemongrass. Apply to skin for a cool refreshing feeling.
- Blend with Lavender or Bergamot and drop onto pillow and bedding for calming.
- Take internally to help with tension relief.*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Combine one to two drops with other oils (see above) and topically apply to bedding.
- For custom fragrance, combine with other essential oils.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces of liquid.
- Promotes feelings of calmness and relaxation and may promote sleep*
- May support healthy immune function*
- May support healthy heart and circulatory system*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you love PETITGRAIN, let me know how you are using it…I’d love to hear from you!