PROTECTING + SPICY + AWAKENING
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Extracted from bark, cinnamon oil contains strong cleansing and immune enhancing properties. Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin and only one to two drops are needed for internal benefits. Cinnamon is very purifying to the circulatory system and it helps promote circulation, both internally and when applied to the skin, helping to ease sore muscles and joints. Cinnamon helps maintain a healthy immune system, especially when seasonal threats are high. When diffused, Cinnamon promotes clear breathing while purifying the air. Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and gums for its oral health benefits. Cinnamon has a long history of culinary uses, adding spice to desserts, entrees, and hot drinks.
Used in biblical times and by the ancient Egyptians, cinnamon was often traded, but it’s origin was a closely guarded secret.
Primary Benefits of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil:
- Supports healthy metabolic function*
- Maintains a healthy immune system*
- Promotes oral health
- Naturally repels insects
- Long used to flavor food and for its internal health benefits
Uses of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil:
- Put 2 drops in empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune support.*
- Place 1 drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your throat.*
- Put 2-3 drops in a spray bottle for quick and effective cleansing spray.
- Place one drop on your toothbrush then add toothpaste.
- Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
- Blends well with wild orange, patchouli, myrrh
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Resourced from doterra.com