FRESH + AWAKENING + CLEANSING
The therapeutic and culinary uses of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Cilantro contains antioxidants known to protect the body’s cells from oxidative stress. Cilantro promotes healthy digestion and acts as a powerful cleanser and detoxifier for the body’s systems. Applied topically, Cilantro Essential Oil is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. Cilantro’s culinary uses are endless, adding a flavorful twist to meats, salads, dips, and guacamole.
Relatives of parsley, cilantro and coriander essential oils are form the same plant. Cilantro Essential Oil is extracted from the leaf and coriander from the seed.
- Take daily during a body cleansing regimen.
- Add to salads, dips, and guacamole to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor and internal health benefits.
- Place one to two drops in a dōTERRA Veggie Cap to experience Cilantro’s cleansing and detoxifying effect.*
- For a fresh, clean-smelling, herbal aroma, diffuse three to four drops of Cilantro with the citrus essential oil of your choice.
- Assists with digestion after over-indulging at dinner.*
- Provides important antioxidant benefits.*
- Blends well with Melaleuca, Basil, Lemon
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
How do you like to use Cilantro Essential Oil?
I’d love to hear from you!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.